Are you looking for a single instance or one-time cleaning services for your business in Chicago? You have come to the right place.
Often businesses need one-time cleaning or single instance cleaning services. This type of cleaning services includes any number of everyday jobs and reasons. The single instance services involve flexibility to meet the needs of clients. Also, skilled cleaning technicians will provide a smooth project.
A Thorough Cleaner
Single instance cleanings are regularly short notice requests for janitorial providers. Most companies provide one-time services while some don’t. As a result of this, when you contact a cleaning company, make sure that the core service is provided.
Examples of Single Instance or One-Time Cleaning
Temporary cleaning needs vary depending on the industry and the type of building. Contacting a cleaning company can save you and your employee’s money and time. Similarly, experienced cleaners provide specific products and offer better solutions.
Here are some single instance cleaning needs:
- Business and Office Moves: One-time or single instance cleanings are required for in and out office moves.
- White Glove Cleaning: Retail spaces, medical offices, executives’ offices, etc. usually require in-depth cleaning services.
- Retail Store Events: Some special events and promotions can increase the needs of single instance cleaning needs. Another reason is the store openings.
- Event Cleaning: Many events from office parties to seminars can prompt the needs for one-time cleaning
- Compliance Factors: Most child learning centers, day care centers and medical environments need one-time cleanings for compliance constraints.
- Construction: Remodeling or new construction can lead to one-time cleanings. Also, structures that are nearby can cause debris and passive dust that may need a cleanup.
- Technology Closets, Server Rooms, and Data Centers: Most housing technology appliances and equipment might require cleaning to protect delicate equipment. Technology environments usually require a regular cleaning plan. On the other hand, one-time cleanings can be sufficient.
Necessary Information For A Proposal
Adequate information is vital for smooth cleaning project. The more detailed information, the better!
The necessary information includes:
- Logistics: What is your parking availability? What are your building entrance windows? The number of foot traffic? Are there any security issues? Also, is it necessary to be present?
- Space Specifics: Ceiling height, types of flooring, number of kitchens and bathrooms, quantities of windows and glass will prompt the cleaning proposal. Also, the type of fixture and shelving are important.
- Floor Plan or Site Visit: To make a proper proposal, a site visit may be necessary. Measurements and well-taken pictures of the floor plan will help to provide the cost estimate.
- Tasks: Stain removal, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, removal of trash, disinfecting and sanitizing must be discussed and agreed upon. Additionally, it is essential to describe those tasks that need to be avoided.
Need the one-time cleaning services now or soon?
Contact us! CLICK HERE or Call (773) 643-7000.
City Wide Jani, we are a full-service commercial cleaning services company known for fast and reliable services in Chicago. Providing quality work at competitive rates are our standard.